Accounts Receivable Software
Request a demo

Cutting-edge technology for B2B cash collection is here

Forget about time-consuming spreadsheets and manual processes. Create personalized payment reminders that get triggered at the right moment so that your customers pay on time.


Trusted by the world’s leading B2B Finance Teams

Front logo
Lattice logo
Side logo
Front logo
Lattice logo
Side logo

Streamline your team’s process

Manage all of your invoicing and payments in one place.

Centralized workspace

Track all of your customers, invoices and payments from Upflow.

Automated reminders

Use pre-written templates or create your own to send payment reminders and ensure on-time payment.

Segment your customer base

Every customer is unique. Create dedicated campaigns based on account type, persona, age of invoice, and more.

Action scheduler

Define when, how, and by whom your customers are sent payment reminders.

Schedule editor

Create as many schedules as necessary and tailor each one to a specific type of customer.

Collaborate with your team

Team collaboration and customer communication in one single place.

Internal communication

Tag team members and use comments to keep others up to date on cash collection progress.


Bring the right team members into the loop when needed. Automate account assignation from Salesforce.

Join thousands of next-level finance leaders

Explore how we help businesses grow.

With Upflow, we are able to get 99% collection, and that remaining 1%, that's where we bring in the CSMs for maximum efficiency.

Jason Lopez, Controller @ Lattice

Achieve cash excellence through collections

Talk to one of our payments experts today. Can’t wait? Try out our Discover plan. It’s free.